Tuesday, August 3, 2010

25 weeks



Tyron
-is now an eggplant, lol.
-he is about 13 inches long and weighs approximately 1.5 lbs.
-Tyron's taste buds are forming, and he is developing preferences for certain tastes (apparently not milk, because it makes me sick now).
-My uterus is the size of a soccer ball! Crazy.

Mommy
Weight Change: No idea. I feel like I've gained some weight, and I know my belly has grown, so I'm assuming I did gain weight. I don't really care how much, though.

Symptoms/Feelings: Everything has been pretty much the same. Heartburn, morning nausea, runny nose, feeling kicks, etc. It's been pretty low key. I can't even tell you how much I enjoy pregnancy. I feel great, I get tired and hungry a lot, but I can still move around pretty normally (minus being able to bend over), I am not swelling at all, I just feel really good. I have no complaints about pregnancy. :)

Cravings: Sweets!

Appointments: Going in tomorrow for a urinalysis. Next week I have my glucose tolerance (gestational diabetes) test.

Anything big happening? We're still waiting to hear when we will be able to move. I'm really hoping it will be September 1st, but the longer we wait to find out, the less likely that is. :( At least if we move by October 1st I'll be okay.

Preparing for Baby: We're starting to collect big things! I think our next purchase is going to be a bassinet or a washer.

Belly Pics:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I feel like my belly is really tiny compared to other people around my due date. I know part of the reason is because I have a really long torso and a high waist, so the belly has a lot of room to grow up, and doesn't need to grow out so much. And I have a feeling that I'm just going to suddenly POP one day (maybe in a few weeks) and I'll look gigantic then.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww so cute! :) I have a baby shower gift to send to you - I'm pretty sure I have your address but I'm going to double check tonight. I'm not sure how long it will take to get to you but I'll let you know when I mail it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome