Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week 27: Third trimester!



About Baby
**We are now in the third trimester! Some places say it starts at 27 weeks, some say it starts at 28 weeks, some say 26. I'm going with 27 weeks, which is today! Yay!**

-This week Tyron weighs over 2lbs (about as much as a head of cauliflower), and he is between 14 and 15 inches long.
-At this point, he would have an 85% chance of survival outside the womb. We want him to keep cooking though!
-We'll be considered full term in 10 weeks, and we are due in 13 weeks.
-He's continuing to grow at a rapid pace, and now most of our energy is going towards getting him fatter and longer.
-He continues to practice using all his body parts, and learning things about the world through me.

About Mommy
Weight Change: We'll find out next week.

Symptoms/Feelings: I can poke Ty now when he's in an active period, and he'll poke back. I can also tell he favors my right side. I've been getting rib pain as my ribs expand, and it's mostly been on the right side. Everything hurts by the end of the day, especially if I've done a lot of work. I have heartburn no matter what I eat, but thank goodness I can take Zantac. Hopefully it continues to work for me!

Cravings: None! So sad! I love having cravings!

Appointments: None this week. My next appointment is next Tuesday.

Anything big happening? Not really. Life is pretty boring around here lately!

Preparing for Baby: All our baby stuff is set up and organized. We have to buy a new crib, and then we're all set! I can't believe we're so close to being 100% ready for him!

No belly pic this week. I'll get one next week for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome