Tuesday, August 24, 2010

28 weeks

We're 28 weeks along now!

Tyron
-Is now 2 1/4 pounds and 15 inches long. Getting bigger!
-Right now he is breech, but still has plenty of time to turn. We only have to worry about it between 34-36 weeks.

Uh... there's more stuff, but it's not really that new. Still able to see light filter in through the womb, still putting on fat, now has a 90% chance of surviving outside the womb (with medical help, of course).

Mommy
Weight Change: I gained 2.5 lbs in the past 4 weeks. Not bad! "They" say I should gain about 1 pound per week throughout the second and third trimesters. I've only JUST started gaining weight after a 30 pound loss, so we'll see what the weight gain looks like.

Symptoms/Feelings: Feeling Ty move more at night now. He responds (sometimes) if I poke him. He'll kick where I poke, but sometimes he just moves away, haha. Still dealing with a bit of morning sickness. Starting to get major pregnancy brain and crazy cravings.

Cravings: bologna sandwich with mustard and pickles. Just ate one for lunch. :)

Appointments: Had my midwife appointment today. My glucose tolerance test came back. I passed with flying colors! I was really worried, and my midwife was really impressed with my results. Everything was well within normal and not even close to borderline. My urine test came back normal as well. Tyron is breech, as I mentioned. He was laying on my right side, with his back facing out. The midwife felt his head and bum, but couldn't be sure which was which. Once she brought out the doppler and found the heartbeat was up higher, she determined that he is head up. I am measuring a week ahead, but that's not really a big deal. Everything else looks great. My blood pressure was 130/70 which is higher than last month, but still normal.

Anything Big Happening: Nope.

Preparing for baby: We are buying the crib at the end of the month, otherwise we're pretty much set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome